[FREE] Best Free LuckyCharms Config [Updated 1/28]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lj3M00n

Mar 10, 2021
Hello fellow LuckyCharms users, Percolated here. I've decided to release my config here for completely FREE.

IMPORTANT: I just started working on the config, and I noticed a major flaw: it was not shooting. But how could this be? I used my previous config (the one that I had linked previously) as a base, so there's no reason for it to not shoot...perhaps I was doing something wrong, but I've double and triple checked that all the correct boxes were ticked and settings were set, yet it still doesn't shoot. This could be a problem for all EA users, or only me.

My Early access runs out today or tomorrow, and since I no longer hvh, I most likely will not ever update the config again.

Thank you to everyone who wrote all these nice comments over the last few weeks =]

Hopefully @Lucky fixes whatever is wrong with the software, or maybe I just made a mistake somewhere down the line...regardless, I hope that this config works eventually.

In an attempt to shorten this post, I've provided all the keybinds in a text document that comes with the config. Hope you enjoy.

LINK: https://*******/file/xI4yjTwB#boA2VROG4n9HX8X6b_zS0P9EVF6NECA39X_SkB4PbMk
nice

raduq88

Jan 17, 2022
Hello fellow LuckyCharms users, Percolated here. I've decided to release my config here for completely FREE.

IMPORTANT: I just started working on the config, and I noticed a major flaw: it was not shooting. But how could this be? I used my previous config (the one that I had linked previously) as a base, so there's no reason for it to not shoot...perhaps I was doing something wrong, but I've double and triple checked that all the correct boxes were ticked and settings were set, yet it still doesn't shoot. This could be a problem for all EA users, or only me.

My Early access runs out today or tomorrow, and since I no longer hvh, I most likely will not ever update the config again.

Thank you to everyone who wrote all these nice comments over the last few weeks =]

Hopefully @Lucky fixes whatever is wrong with the software, or maybe I just made a mistake somewhere down the line...regardless, I hope that this config works eventually.

In an attempt to shorten this post, I've provided all the keybinds in a text document that comes with the config. Hope you enjoy.

ummm, the link ain't working for me

matheusyui

Jan 30, 2023
Olá colegas usuários do LuckyCharms, Percolado aqui. Decidi liberar minha configuração aqui de forma totalmente GRATUITA .

IMPORTANTE: Acabei de começar a trabalhar na configuração e notei uma grande falha: não estava filmando. Mas como isso poderia ser? Usei minha configuração anterior (aquela que eu havia vinculado anteriormente) como base, então não há razão para não atirar ... talvez eu estivesse fazendo algo errado, mas verifiquei duas e três vezes se todas as caixas corretas foram marcados e as configurações foram definidas, mas ainda não dispara. Isso pode ser um problema para todos os usuários da EA ou apenas para mim.

Meu acesso antecipado acaba hoje ou amanhã e, como não tenho mais hvh, provavelmente nunca mais atualizarei a configuração.

Obrigado a todos que escreveram todos esses comentários legais nas últimas semanas =]

Espero que @Lucky corrija o que estiver errado com o software, ou talvez eu apenas tenha cometido um erro em algum lugar abaixo da linha...independentemente disso, espero que esta configuração funcione eventualmente.

Em uma tentativa de encurtar esta postagem, forneci todos os atalhos de teclado em um documento de texto que acompanha o arquivo config. Espero que goste.

gooood

lordwiko

Feb 1, 2023

cool cfg

Jan 22, 2023

+rep thx
for cfg :D

Status
Not open for further replies.