[FREE] Best Free LuckyCharms Config [Updated 1/28]

Status
Not open for further replies.

percolated

HvH Bosse
Oct 4, 2020
Hello fellow LuckyCharms users, Percolated here. I've decided to release my config here for completely FREE.

IMPORTANT: I just started working on the config, and I noticed a major flaw: it was not shooting. But how could this be? I used my previous config (the one that I had linked previously) as a base, so there's no reason for it to not shoot...perhaps I was doing something wrong, but I've double and triple checked that all the correct boxes were ticked and settings were set, yet it still doesn't shoot. This could be a problem for all EA users, or only me.

My Early access runs out today or tomorrow, and since I no longer hvh, I most likely will not ever update the config again.

Thank you to everyone who wrote all these nice comments over the last few weeks =]

Hopefully @Lucky fixes whatever is wrong with the software, or maybe I just made a mistake somewhere down the line...regardless, I hope that this config works eventually.

In an attempt to shorten this post, I've provided all the keybinds in a text document that comes with the config. Hope you enjoy.

LINK: https://*******/file/xI4yjTwB#boA2VROG4n9HX8X6b_zS0P9EVF6NECA39X_SkB4PbMk

Last edited:

scootowski

Dec 7, 2020
Hello fellow LuckyCharms users, Percolated here. I've decided to release my config here for completely FREE.

NOTE: THIS CONFIG ONLY WORKS ON V4

My aim for this post is to reduce the profits of config sellers who sell shit and inconsistent configs. I've been testing and tweaking this config for days, and I think it is finally ready for the public release

I've had multiple people test and report back to me to show if the config is consistent, notably @dope (it is in fact consistent, otherwise I wouldn't release it).

I hope you enjoy this config. I'll be updating this post whenever I feel like it, and Ill bump the post.

IF YOU WANT TO BE NOTIFIED EVERY TIME I UPDATE THE CONFIG, TYPE IN THE COMMENTS BELOW "NOTIFY ME" AND I WILL TAG YOU EACH TIME IT RECEIVES AN UPDATE!

LINK: https://*******/file/1UpzHYbA#PX5Ywxn-7J4AsVbNhHIZz9Fp7XGA-3jI71gn1hD51gk

KEYBINDS:

DoubleTap: X
Safe Point: Mouse 4 [M4]
Prefer Body Aim: Z
MD Override: F MINDAMAGE IS SET TO 75, USE IT
ONLY WHEN YOU USE THE SCOUT; IF YOU DONT OVERRIDE THE MD, SCOUT WILL FORCE HEAD
Fakeduck: C
Slowwalk: SHIFT

The pistol config is set up for dualies

Hope you all enjoy this new years present from me to you =)
+rep notify me

Beans

Aug 31, 2020

NOTE: THIS CONFIG ONLY WORKS ON V4

My aim for this post is to reduce the profits of config sellers who sell shit and inconsistent configs. I've been testing and tweaking this config for days, and I think it is finally ready for the public release

I've had multiple people test and report back to me to show if the config is consistent, notably @dope (it is in fact consistent, otherwise I wouldn't release it).

I hope you enjoy this config. I'll be updating this post whenever I feel like it, and Ill bump the post.

IF YOU WANT TO BE NOTIFIED EVERY TIME I UPDATE THE CONFIG, TYPE IN THE COMMENTS BELOW "NOTIFY ME" AND I WILL TAG YOU EACH TIME IT RECEIVES AN UPDATE!

LINK: https://*******/file/1UpzHYbA#PX5Ywxn-7J4AsVbNhHIZz9Fp7XGA-3jI71gn1hD51gk

KEYBINDS:

DoubleTap: X
Safe Point: Mouse 4 [M4]
Prefer Body Aim: Z
MD Override: F MINDAMAGE IS SET TO 75, USE IT
ONLY WHEN YOU USE THE SCOUT; IF YOU DONT OVERRIDE THE MD, SCOUT WILL FORCE HEAD
Fakeduck: C
Slowwalk: SHIFT

The pistol config is set up for dualies

Hope you all enjoy this new years present from me to you =)
one time i used this config and i had to stop because hvh became too easy, use at own risk

Status
Not open for further replies.