[FREE] Best Free LuckyCharms Config [Updated 1/28]

Status
Not open for further replies.

k0shmar

Sep 22, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hello fellow LuckyCharms users, Percolated here. I've decided to release my config here for completely FREE.

NOTE: THIS CONFIG ONLY WORKS ON V4

My aim for this post is to reduce the profits of config sellers who sell shit and inconsistent configs. I've been testing and tweaking this config for days, and I think it is finally ready for the public release

I've had multiple people test and report back to me to show if the config is consistent, notably @dope (it is in fact consistent, otherwise I wouldn't release it).

I hope you enjoy this config. I'll be updating this post whenever I feel like it, and Ill bump the post.

IF YOU WANT TO BE NOTIFIED EVERY TIME I UPDATE THE CONFIG, TYPE IN THE COMMENTS BELOW "NOTIFY ME" AND I WILL TAG YOU EACH TIME IT RECEIVES AN UPDATE!

LINK: https://*******/file/1UpzHYbA#PX5Ywxn-7J4AsVbNhHIZz9Fp7XGA-3jI71gn1hD51gk

KEYBINDS:

DoubleTap: X
Safe Point: Mouse 4 [M4]
Prefer Body Aim: Z
MD Override: F MINDAMAGE IS SET TO 75, USE IT
ONLY WHEN YOU USE THE SCOUT; IF YOU DONT OVERRIDE THE MD, SCOUT WILL FORCE HEAD
Fakeduck: C
Slowwalk: SHIFT

The pistol config is set up for dualies

Hope you all enjoy this new years present from me to you =)
Yo this shit is straight ass gas brother

bodyaim

HvH Bosse
Sep 3, 2020
Your Mom's House
Hello fellow LuckyCharms users, Percolated here. I've decided to release my config here for completely FREE.

NOTE: THIS CONFIG ONLY WORKS ON V4

My aim for this post is to reduce the profits of config sellers who sell shit and inconsistent configs. I've been testing and tweaking this config for days, and I think it is finally ready for the public release

I've had multiple people test and report back to me to show if the config is consistent, notably @dope (it is in fact consistent, otherwise I wouldn't release it).

I hope you enjoy this config. I'll be updating this post whenever I feel like it, and Ill bump the post.

IF YOU WANT TO BE NOTIFIED EVERY TIME I UPDATE THE CONFIG, TYPE IN THE COMMENTS BELOW "NOTIFY ME" AND I WILL TAG YOU EACH TIME IT RECEIVES AN UPDATE!

LINK: https://*******/file/1UpzHYbA#PX5Ywxn-7J4AsVbNhHIZz9Fp7XGA-3jI71gn1hD51gk

KEYBINDS:

DoubleTap: X
Safe Point: Mouse 4 [M4]
Prefer Body Aim: Z
MD Override: F MINDAMAGE IS SET TO 75, USE IT
ONLY WHEN YOU USE THE SCOUT; IF YOU DONT OVERRIDE THE MD, SCOUT WILL FORCE HEAD
Fakeduck: C
Slowwalk: SHIFT

The pistol config is set up for dualies

Hope you all enjoy this new years present from me to you =)
nascar

Reactions: percolated
Status
Not open for further replies.