Not flexin with those SS. (SS Media) (But showing that playstyle still matter in 2022/2023. Your opinion to poll :D )

Do playstyle matter in 2022/2023?

• Yes, always

• Sometimes

• Rarely

• Does not matter.

Results are only viewable after voting.

uraim

Jul 6, 2021
Hello guys.

Guys please dont send me to Jesus, with bad words (due i did SS on a low stat), its just an experiment that i wanted to try aginst the current state of Nl v3.1 client. I'm not flexin with those bad stats. Thank you.

With an experiment, i did go aginst an Nl v3 user, who is mostly pulling the cheatboosted movement, playstyle.

I'm using Luckycharms V4 and so much time i baited him due his lack of playstyle. Context: I sweated a bit, but i knew that im going aginst a good client.

Also where you seeing gray rectangles, that hides his name, i dont care how bad is he, i respect him for a reason. (If i tell a reason, you will guess who is he, that i dont want, dont want to ruin his reputation.
He just didnt sweated, (due he might know that its already rigged for me.) or he is just a player who dont really know maps.

On warming up for hvh, he did show some skills on Mirage, He might be a Mirage player, and im just different. (Imma bad on Mirage, please dont send me to Jesus. :D)

Attachments

• 20220930202716_1.jpg
    20220930202716_1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot (28).png
    Screenshot (28).png
    201 KB · Views: 30

Manofield

Apr 28, 2021
49-56 fps goddamn feels poor man
also with the new nl update etc if u use it u can basicly just bhop around and youll eventually kill a bunch
tell me if playstyle matters with that lol

Last edited:

uraim

Jul 6, 2021
49-56 fps goddamn feels poor man
also with the new nl update etc if u use it u can basicly just bhop around and youll eventually kill a bunch
tell me if playstyle matters with that lol
on final score it drops to 40-50FPS, the game runs about 80-120FPS mid game. (I didnt afforded to buy a better pc, due i just finished school and im currently working in a factory, im so newb in the factory that i didnt even got my first wage, also my parents are poor. They have about 350Eu per month for living.)
Nl got real strong when V3 Introduced.

Now Nl is cheatboost as you say. But if paid user dont know what and how and where he is peeking (he dont know the maps) he having a disadvantage .

But hey look, Nl missed me 3times like, he was hitting o2 p1000 with Nl.
LC V4 still having good AA to this day.