HvH Highlight #3 - LuckyCharms V4 is a worthy cheat in 2022. (Media) What you all think?

What you all think about LuckyCharm V4 performance compared to other free Cheats?

• LuckyCharms V4 is the best still

• Nixware (obfuscated one)

• Rawetrip

• Plaguecheat (free)

• Cryptonic

• PPHUD

• Weave v2 (Not sure the dll working anymore, heard rumors)

Results are only viewable after voting.

uraim

Jul 6, 2021
wtf is this 1k clips lol
That's the LuckyCharms performance have to offer :'D (My friend (NL V3 user) has said that those 1k's are sad, told him to use LuckyCharms (when he used nl v2 he was sweating hard, but when Nl v3 came out, he became cheatboosted :'D)) also i have to tell you the reality, there wasnt much player to make 4k's and 5k's. Mostly 2k and 3k was the best i can do. I did.

Last edited:

szumson

Feb 28, 2022
That's the LuckyCharms performance have to offer :'D (My friend (NL V3 user) has said that those 1k's are sad, told him to use LuckyCharms (when he used nl v2 he was sweating hard, but when Nl v3 came out, he became cheatboosted :'D)) also i have to tell you the reality, there wasnt much player to make 4k's and 5k's. Mostly 2k and 3k was the best i can do. I did.
lc is okay u can get 4k or more with it just fix iq and playstyle

uraim

Jul 6, 2021
++++
i did a 7k once with scout and deagle
Depends on what are the enemies using (clientname), Im playing bit defensive with lc, due its a bit outdated and you cant really do much aginst users who got so good client that god cant even explain that.