first hour with LC

Ryusei

Sep 9, 2020
this is not a hate thread i just thought this needs to be put out as one of the problems the cheat has. as for now i think auto is the more resonable weapon to play with while using this cheat

finally

HvH Bosse
Aug 31, 2020
this is not a hate thread i just thought this needs to be put out as one of the problems the cheat has. as for now i think auto is the more resonable weapon to play with while using this cheat
the scout is fine, your head only and hes holding a knife out, just becasue theres no pitch or yaw theres still desync not to mention that resolver wasnt the reason you were missing most shots
edit: after further review uid issue aswell

Last edited:

Ryusei

Sep 9, 2020
the scout is fine, your head only and hes holding a knife out, just becasue theres no pitch or yaw theres still desync not to mention that resolver wasnt the reason you were missing most shots
funny seeing someone use the he was holding knife argument when hes using a legit aa

Ryusei

Sep 9, 2020
? you obviously dont know what your talking about, legit aa just doesnt have pitch + yaw. please dont shitpost knowing nothing :D
Did I say it has pitch+yaw? You did and i didn't say it dosent. Want me to test against a real aa see how many times it'll miss ? One that has pitch down and yaw

finally

HvH Bosse
Aug 31, 2020
Did I say it has pitch+yaw? You did and i didn't say it dosent. Want me to test against a real aa see how many times it'll miss ? One that has pitch down and yaw
your so fucking stupid, if your just going to shit talk the cheat from your own faults than please leave no one would care :)

Ryusei

Sep 9, 2020
your so fucking stupid, if your just going to shit talk the cheat from your own faults than please leave no one would care :)
Ok last thing ill say cause it dosent seem like you're interested in a polite talk. What was the reason I missed legit aa in this case?