My first ever config (legit) esp included!!!

Laughable11

May 6, 2022
This is my first config ever made, I have worked on it for 2 hours now and i think it's ready to go !1!1!!
IF YOU WANT TO LOOK MORE LEGIT TURN OFF ESP
If you find any bugs/features i can add, please let me know, again it's my first ever config so don't whine it when a certain feature isn't enabled or it's too obvious.

HOW TO PUT CONFIG
1. Open the Run Application
You can open the Run application by either pressing the Windows Key + R at the same time, or searching Run in the windows search bar
Image of the Run application

2. Type %appdata% in the text bar
After typing %appdata%, press the Ok button, and it will bring up your Roaming folder.

3. Locate the folder named LuckyCharms
If you have injected the cheat atleast once, there will be a folder named LuckyCharms that will contain all of your configs.

MAKE SURE TO REMOVE THE ".luckycharms" AT THE END OF THE FILE

Happy cheating!

Attachments

• My balls itch.luckycharms
    13.7 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:

Laughable11

May 6, 2022
1. Open the Run Application
You can open the Run application by either pressing the Windows Key + R at the same time, or searching Run in the windows search bar
Image of the Run application

2. Type %appdata% in the text bar
After typing %appdata%, press the Ok button, and it will bring up your Roaming folder.

3. Locate the folder named LuckyCharms
If you have injected the cheat atleast once, there will be a folder named LuckyCharms that will contain all of your configs.

Kagk92

May 31, 2022
doesnt work when i inject again doesnt pop up how to fix? and yes i removed .luckycharms at the end

az434455

Dec 29, 2022
这是我第一次配置,我已经工作了 2 个小时,我认为它已经准备好了!1!1!!
如果你想看起来更合法,请关闭ESP
如果您发现我可以添加的任何错误/功能,请告诉我,这是我的第一个配置,所以当某个功能未启用或太明显时不要抱怨它。

如何放置配置
1. 打开运行应用程序
您可以通过同时按 Windows 键 + R 或在窗口搜索栏中搜索运行来打开运行应用程序
运行应用程序的图像

2. 在文本栏中键入 %appdata%
键入%appdata%后,按“确定”按钮,它将调出您的漫游文件夹。

3. 找到名为幸运符的文件夹