About LuckyCharms V5

Do you think its fair for Lucky to do paid early access?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cenTriFuga

Mar 22, 2021
Lucky just released a video about Luckycharms V5, and i saw a lot of people asking how they can get beta.
Personally, i think Lucky will do a paid early acces like he did with V4.He made the paid version for v4 as a form of donation to help him keep the project up and running. I think it will do the same with v5. What do you guys think?

Reactions: loveisdeath

Lucky

ooga booga
Staff Member
Administrator
Apr 20, 2000
very curious on the opinions on a paid version. there will 100% be a free version with a working good cheat, but obv a paid option has be to discussed as it does cost a lot to maintain as well as the amount of time put into a project like this

Akar11

Aug 30, 2022
very curious on the opinions on a paid version. there will 100% be a free version with a working good cheat, but obv a paid option has be to discussed as it does cost a lot to maintain as well as the amount of time put into a project like this
you should add like beta paid version , this should also give you some kind of beta testing before going live version !

avalon

Sep 2, 2022
I mean it depends on the price, and if it can grant early access to maybe future versions, but overall paid v5 seems like a good idea and thing

Manofield

Apr 28, 2021
you could maybe leave v4 for free and for a bit u put v5 as paid early access
id definitly pay for it and then after a while maybe v5 goes free you remove v4

Reactions: raduq88